Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mommy and Me Event by Chicco Philippines




Pin It




This is a belated post of a Mother's Day event I attended weeks ago at Rustan's Shangri-la.  The "Mommy and Me Event" was organized by Rustans and Chicco Philippines.




The event was highlighted with a talk by Nanay Nona, an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant.  She is an internationally trained and accredited expert in the field of breastfeeding programs and advocacies.


Nanay Nona doing a demo on how to make a baby sling/cover out of the ordinary malong.
Nanay Nona also shared body massage techniques to stimulate flow of breastmilk and to eliminate body aches during breastfeeding.


I find her talk so informative but I think it was too long and became dragging at the end thus makes moms already uncomfortable lessening their attention span.  This I observed especially for those who have babies with them.




I hope next time the speaker can at least shortened the presentation or make it KISS - "keep it short and simple" so as to give more time for the Q & A portion. 


Nevertheless, the program was catalyzed with a very nice food they served; all the moms also received a"rose flower".






Lucky moms also get to take home FREE Chicco items.




Thank you Chicco for this wonderful mommy event.  I do hope to join you again next time.


Thank you also for this freebie.




Chicco is a leading brand in baby items and accessories, toys and fashion wear.  It is distributed locally by Richwell Trading.  You can visit and like them on their Facebook page


Pin It


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad they're doing talks like this. Would have benefited from it 7 years ago when my eldest was born since I didn't know how to. But now I'm making bawi with my youngest.

    ReplyDelete