Monday, November 3, 2014

An Enjoyable Treat or Treat Experience at Nuvali




Pin It




Trick or treating is an event my little boy always look forward to. Weeks before, we have to discuss what he will wear on that grand day. In the past years, he always opted for some cutie cartoon character costume like that of Mickey Mouse, Spiderman, the Pirate, or Iron Man. This time, he told me he wanted to try being scary, a kid vampire. And since we are on a budget, luckily I chanced upon a vampire cape at a thrift shop for P20.00 only (yeah! it was a great deal). For his tops, a Gap black long sleeve shirt with was a gift from my friend in Brunei. And for his pants, a hand-me down dark colored jogging pants. Anyway, I think it came out fine.


I had an invite from Saddleback Church Manila located in Nuvali Sta. Rosa (Laguna) for their halloween event. Going to Nuvali, we took a van ride at SM Calamba Transport terminal. Before going there, Ivan did some store hopping to collect some treats.


Since it was still early when we arrived at Nuvali, again some store rounds. There were also craft sessions for kids, free twisted balloons and lots and lots of candy treats. Krispy Kreme gave out free doughnut, Ivan liked it and munched it immediately, ha!ha!


Ok, so after all the treating, we headed to Monochrome Nuvali for Blocktober, its a halloween party organized by Saddleback Church Manila. Registration for the event only costs P100.00 (good for 2 persons). Upon signing-up you will be given a passport which is the ticket to avail of the various games, rides and amenities plus a raffle.


My little boy was so amazed with this event and he just wanted to try all the games and rides especially the inflatable slides where he kept on coming back. He also braved the wall climb but midway he stopped. When he got down, I asked him "why did you stop? he replied mommy I am afraid of heights". So funny, I remembered it was a dialogue from Planes movie. They also gave out loot bag containing candies and toy prizes. Best of all was the magic and puppet show by no less than Kuya Ruther Urquia, a grand finalist of Pilipinas Got Talent (a local talent search contest).




with Pastor Narry Santos of Saddleback Church

treats . . . loots . . . candies . . . toys . . . third eye!
It was near dusk when we headed back home. We had a long and truly enjoyable day. I am just so fulfilled when I made my little boy Ivan happy.



Pin It


12 comments:

  1. I'm glad your little vampire enjoyed the Holloween's trick or treat party! I'm pretty sure all your efforts paid off at the end of the day. Indeed, children are the source of a mother's happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had so much fun. Your little vampire is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, P20 for cape, what a steal. We did not join any trick or treat this year. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy event! Love those inflatables!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a fun and well-executed event! We also went on our first Trick-or-Treat event last week, but it was a private event lang inside our village. Still fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun ang trick or treat talaga! :) I never realized how fun they are until I have a little baby to dress up and ask treats for. Hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a busy and fun day! :) wow for p20 cape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the costume :D and sulit even ung event... looked like it was really fun "D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool pastor. I love his costume. It's really all treats, no tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looked like such a fun Treat or Treat experience. Your pastor's so game! Capt. Jack Sparrow pa talaga :) Your son looked like he enjoyed the event!

    ReplyDelete