Saturday, September 30, 2017

Ramen Nagi Manila Opens at Solenad 2, Nuvali




Pin It




I am a big fan of noodles and Japanese noodles in particular because of its unique taste and flavor which suits the picky eater me. But since I live in the province, at times just to satisfy my cravings I have to travel all the way to the Metro and endure the long queues at Japanese restos.

Well I am so glad now because recently Ramen Nagi Manila opened its 16th restaurant at Nuvali. Oh! What a relief, I no longer need to travel for hours and their new place is somewhat more convenient for me to go. I can be there anytime to satiate my appetite more often.


What I like most with Ramen Nagi is that you can customized your ramen, any which way you want. On your table there is a ready check-list with boxes and description that you can just tick. And they will have your ramen prepared the way you want it. But if you’re a first-timer and not sure about anything, just check the “Chef Recommendation” box to go for the standard way, their chef will take care of it and next time, you’ll know which taste to adjust.


They have four standard ramen – Butao King, Black King (garlic, squid ink), Red King (Spicy) and the Green King (basil,cheese).


When we went there with some friends on the soft-opening day, I go for the basic which is my usual preference, nothing more nothing less because I can’t endure spicy taste and I’m also not fond of food with so-rich flavors. I just made sure, the shoulder pork belly cut was there.


Along with your ramen, there are also available side dishes like the Pork Katsu Roll, Chicken Karaage, and the Aurora Shrimp which we ordered. YOu may also opt for additional tamago (egg) and the nori (seaweed sheet).



You need not go in hurry to consume your ramen because the delicious taste and flavor will always be there up to the very bottom of your bowl, even when the broth cooled down a bit. Because they have big serving (yah! Its already too big for me), I am just always slowly enjoying everything.

Like and follow Ramen Nagi Manila on Facebook and Instagram for more of your favorite Japanese ramen.

Their Nuvali store is located at Solenad 2 Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna (just near the newly built Ayala Mall, facing the national road going to Tagaytay).


Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment