Monday, May 30, 2011

Fourth Week: May 2011




Pin It



 Our final venture for the month was at Mommy Diaries.  Ivan playing at the lobby while I am attending a parenting seminar.  One thing I like with events like this are the free parenting seminars. Sometimes they will give you freebies as well.  My entrance ticket was courtesy of Groupon. I also won a 1-month membership to Curves which I don't know what to do yet.


 Ivan is having his glitter tattoo. He selected a fish design.
Next stop was at BGC for the Giant Balloon Sculpture Parade
.

We're both exhausted and headed home.
Next month or in 2-weeks time Ivan will began semi-formal schooling (nursery level) and I am thinking of staying home most of the time (?) do you think we can do that?  because we need to concentrate on his studies but I think he will surely miss our escapades.  Ha!ha! just yesterday I received an email regarding the GC I won from mamskiddiefunland  . . . hmmm . . . we'll reserve that for Ivan's birthday.  Maybe we can tag along ate Ymanne and baby JM.


Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment