Monday, May 30, 2011

Second Week: May 2011




Pin It



 Walking around with Ms. Gladys Reyes.  I am envy with my son because he's always within her reach.
 Ivan is afraid of mascots but he loves watching them from a distance.  Enjoying a dance number with the Ainon mascot.
 Had so much fun at the Gymboree booth playing with other kids. 
The host gave some bubble treat which the kids truly enjoyed as well.

Enjoying interactive story-telling time at the Make Believe booth. 

But I don't think I enjoyed this fair, other than the venue was a bit far, it was kinda boring for me because there were no simultaneous on-stage program.  The booth/exhibitors were not of my interest as well. Anyway, Ivan had a great time playing at Gymboree I think, and the story telling was something new for him.

Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment