Monday, February 4, 2013

Baby Company Grand Baby Fair Year 3




Pin It




A real grand event that most moms like me had been awaiting for.



I've been to this event in the past years and honestly the items on sale here are up for true savings as they are more than half price-off than their regular price.  There are lots of brands to choose from.

If you are someone preggy or with a baby or toddler, this is it.

My little boy is already four years old and I think the items here are not much of what I need for him.  Even though, nothing prevents me from visiting the fair and take a look at the items.  Actually, I was looking for a Thomas Train bed sheet and pillow cases. Something he'd been wanting lately ever since we've put up and arranged his own bed. But unluckily, no Thomas was at the fair.

I went home with just a few items and my prize Arigatou bag from Pigeon, Gerber gave out sample jars upon liking their FB page. Of course, I did not forgot to drop-by the Tiny Buds booth and purchase a rice powder and their newest tooth gel (review to follow).


The Grand Baby Fair is a yearly event, so if you were not able to visit it this time, do watch out for it next year.  Its usually held first quarter of the year.

Cheers!!!



Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment