Come to the ultimate summer activity fair - EXPO Kid 2013. Get ready for a fun yet productive summer that will showcase all the possibilities for your kids!
- major interactive activity areas for kids where they can try out crafting stations from CraftMNL
- check out the fun learning modules on Jakenpoy.com
- music, arts and sports activities from Kids Klub as well as Crayola
- an onstage program with talks, demos and performances by Julie Borromeo Performing Arts, New York Musical Theater Lab, My Talent, the Philippine Gymnastics Academy, Kindermusik
- shopping bazaar, Mommy Mundo's trademark Mompreneur market where you can shop for the coolest mom, baby and kid stuff featuring more than 40+ booths onsite
Expo kid is made possible by Mommy Mundo co-presentors Jakenpoy.com, Craft MNL, Kids Klub Philippines; supported by Cycles Mild Laundry Detergent for Babies, Cradle; media partners Manila Bulletin, Sense and Style, Working Mom Magazine, Smartparenting Magazine, Style Weekend, Lifestyle Network, Crossover105.1, Mommy Pages and Urban.
The event is open to the public with a minimal entrance fee of 20 pesos per person, which will benefit MomShare outreach projects.
Event date: March 2, 2013
Venue: 500 Shaw Events Pavilion, Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines across Goldilocks Shaw)
PRE-REGISTER to get FREE ENTRANCE and an Expo Kid Giveaway.
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02)570-7827.