Sunday, July 10, 2011

Being Mystery Shopper




Pin It



I am getting paid for a job which I enjoy doing.

What is mystery shopping?  Mystery shopping or a mystery consumer is a tool used by Mystery Shopping Providers and market research companies to measure quality of retail service or gather specific information about products and services. Mystery Shopping should be performed by a person, so called Mystery Shopper, who is unknown to the establishment the shopper is evaluating (source Wikipedia).

Mystery shopping entails various tasks such as purchasing certain products, asking questions, pretending you're a prospective buyer.  After which you need to fill out some questionnaires and do feedback reports about your shopping experience.

I am doing this for five months now and had done quite several assignments. 

Did I get really paid? Yes! Although the reimbursement/ payment takes about a month, at least I was paid and even earned extra for the work I've done.

In one assignment I did wherein I eat for FREE, I had this. 


Do you know what restaurant offer this on their menu?
its a secret.


Pin It


3 comments:

  1. wow this is really quite exciting, do you mind sharing this site with us? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mommy jared, kindly send me ur email so I can send you invite, thanks

    giay0422(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, very rewarding job. please share some info. how to be one?

    got your link from SP.

    ReplyDelete