Other than a "party needs" shop, I wanted to own a salon, yes! a beauty salon specifically. Why a beauty salon? well for one, just like a food business, this is a type of business that never goes out-of-style. Just as we need food daily, we need beautification every now and then, especially for us ladies. Our hair grows everyday and almost monthly, we need to go to a salon for a routine hair trim. Regularly we also need manicure and pedicure even for a housemaker like me, I always wanted myself to be presentable, thus I do make a regular trip to the salon. It used to be that other than regular hair cut, hair color and hot hoil, salon services now include hair treatments such as rebonding, spa, hair reborn, among many other types of services you can usually see from a salon menu.
Now that many established businesses are offering franchises, given enough finances, since I wanted a salon business, one of those I am considering is to franchise a Mary Pauline Salon. Other than this business is owned by someone I personally knew, they are offering very attractive and affordable franchise packages for an entrepreneur-wannabe like me.
Mary Pauline Salon offers Three Franchise Packages:
PhP 250,000 Package:
Inclusive of the following:
- hiring and training of salon personnel which includes senior hair stylists, junior nail technicians, manager/receptionist/inventory clerk
- management training
- accounting, payroll and commission system
- operations manual
- follow-up training of employees every 6 months
- help in site location and design
- advertising and promotions
- inclusive of everything from the P250k package
- plus: salon equipment which includes 6 hydraulic chairs, 1 shampoo chair and bowl, 1 steamer, 2 hair blowers, 2 hair irons, 2 footspa machines, 50 pcs towels, hair products worth ten thousand pesos
- inclusive of everything from the P500k package
- plus: cutting capes, manicure sets, aprons, hair clippers, brushes, hair clips and other salon miscellaneous
- additional "Salon Construction"
- L'Oreal and Davines hair treatment and hair colors and additional Tigi over the counter products.
The Mary Pauline Salon is also known as the "Celebrity Salon" serving several local stars. Since the business is already popular, there will be no difficulty introducing it to any prospective area.
For more inquires on how to own a Mary Pauline Salon, you may call telephone numbers (02)218-4842 or 09156053815 and look for Miss Pauline herself.