Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Treats for a Day




Pin It



Yesterday, I went out with my little boy Ivan to attend a Trick or Treat activity.  Initially, we planned to join the activity at SM City Calamba but knowing there are lots of other kids who will be joining there we end up joining the activities at Waltermart Calamba where it is less chaotic since there are lesser kids attending.

To be able to join the Waltermart Trick or Treat Activity, a P500 worth of purchase from the supermarket or from any of its tenant is necessary to secure a registration.  So, I just decided to purchase a Bonakid 1.6kg pack worth P680.00.

But I got really surprised because with my purchase came along lots of freebies.

The milk pack I bought comes with a FREE raincoat.  
 Actually I bought one of this pack before, the one with FREE shirt.

Next freebie I got is a cinema pass.  According to the sales staff, every purchase of participating Wyeth products entitles a customer to this cinema pass which is valid until December 23, 2011 at Waltermart Cinema.
 Next freebie is an Aqiva powdered milk drink (400g) worth P379.00.
Lastly, Ivan was able to join the trick or treat activity.  All kids were given a WM lootbacg containing candies and some small toys.  They were also given a list of participating stores to visit wherein more treats await them.  Ivan's pumpkin bag was then overflowing with the loots he got.



Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment