Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Fan of Kusina Master




Pin It





Lately. my 4y old boy has developed a liking for Chef Boy Logro of the TV Show "Kusina Master".  He will usually watch each cooking episode everyday from Monday - Friday.  





When I tag him along at cooking events, I can see that he was so eager in watching how everything's being done.



"I know how to cook but I am not a good cook".  A befitting description of me.  It was because I seldom cook and there's just two of us at home, I usually buy ready-to-eat meals.  Most of the time, I get food supply ("ulam") from my mom who lives nearby or I'll stay for dinner (lucky me).


The last time we visited Toy Kingdom instead of toy cars, he bought this plastic cooking set. 


He will usually play with them as he imitates the cooking skills of Chef Logro.


But this one is one our wish list.  If, and only if his cousin will soon donate it to him.


My son might still be too young to dream of what he wanted to be someday.  But whatever it is, we are just proud parents and will surely support what career he will pursue.  


Pin It


14 comments:

  1. I love watching it too... but I don't like it when he's got some guests who are so clueless on what show they are in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I envy your son for showing an interest to cooking at such an early age! Maybe he'll also join shows like Junior Master Chef someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's nice that you expose your child to events that interests him. Who knows maybe one day he becomes the next Master Chef.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, your kid's gonna be a chef someday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really? :)) I like cooking but I'm not a fan of that show, really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. true, he might be too young to dream and think about what he would like to become someday. but maybe you'd expose him to the kitchen soon ala junior masterchef :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh a mini-chef :) great for you to support his like of cooking toys, even though those kinds of toys were traditionally played with by girls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i know how to cook too but i fail on presentation, i watch it too if i have time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. future chef? this young and he is already interested? well, he's got supportive parents, so his future looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great chef in the making! My love for cooking I got from my Aunts and Uncles who are the best cooks in my family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oohhh.. the toys reminds me of my childhood! kung ano ano hinahalo ko before. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. the toy kitchen set is really bongga. i suggest you hone your child's interest. i remember that when i was just young, my sister used to play with toy stethoscope while i wanted to do courtroom action. right now, my sister is already a doctor, and now i'm a lawyer. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My 4 year old son likes to also play "chef". We bought him kitchen tools and been serving us imaginary dishes every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. we'll see Sis...if the kitchen set will fit my balikbayan box..i'll send it to Ivan!!!

    ReplyDelete