Friday, July 6, 2012

My First Zalora Experience




Pin It




I am just fond of buying stuff online and one of the sites I've tried was Zalora Philippines.  The latest in one stop online destination for everything in fashion here in the Philippines.  Zalora brings insight on global trends, featuring international designers and the most relevant Filipino brands.

Here's what I recently bought from Zalora.  The package came in a very big box.


Its the Kate & Abbey blue and white flat.  Its a rounded flat shoes that comes in a shiny, bright royal blue upper with rubber soles and padded insoles.  It is also crafted of soft patent man-made leather with a chic capped toe.  What's really so nice about it, got it on sale at 33 percent off the original price.  From One Thousand Five Hundred Pesos down to only One Thousand Pesos.


Here are the other good deals you can get if you shop at Zalora.

  • Free Shipping Nationwide
  • Thirty (30) days return
  • Same Day Delivery (I am from the province and my order arrived within 3 days, very fast compared to other sites I've tried)
  • Easy payment methods (VISA, Mastercard, Paypal, bank deposits, GCash, COD)
That was a great first time experience and I am really satisfied with their services.  Hmm... I am now thinking what to buy next time.

THANKS ZALORA.


Pin It


1 comment: