Tuesday, September 6, 2011

August Blessings




Pin It



Just as it was raining almost all days of the August month, I was also bestowed with blessings of online prizes and some tokens.
Beschle Chocolate Bar coming all the way from Switzerland via Singapore.
Avon Brightening Eye Serum
Le Faerie lip gloss. Thanks to everyone who liked my post and helped me win this.
Nivea Pure and Naturals from Girls Rule
FREE Meningococcemia Vaccine from Health Today Magazine
Monterey Meatshop Fan of the Week for giving the name "Badog"
Giveaway from Avent Parenting Seminar
Set of Pillows from EQ Diaper
Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator Sampler
Modess newest product
I reviewed a website and they gave me this.
Big Toblerone bars from my very first blogger event.



Pin It


8 comments:

  1. Hala sis, meron ka rin palang FREE vaccine. I received an e-coupon from them... Nakalimutan ko na kasi, kaya I'm wondering totoo ba ito? Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow super duper dami naman blessings na ito ka envy heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss "Chievous . . . join lang ng join if meron time :)

    D2 lang muna ako reply to your comments, hndi ko pa kc alam how to add reply button.

    thanks to your comments ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mommy giay - awts, ganun ba... nireplyan ko na lang sila at nag thank you ako.

    ReplyDelete