Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Proud Mommy Again!




Pin It



Just wanted to share my wonderful feeling!!!
Got my little boy's report card (1st quarter) yesterday.
The pick-up schedule was supposed to be last Saturday   (Sept. 17) but I totally forgot about it because I was busy accompanying my niece (Ymanne) in her inter-school (Calamba District) Math Olympiad.
So his teacher handed me the report card and she told me,       top 1 "po".
"Huh???" did I heard it right? so I asked the teacher what was it she's telling me?
"Si Ivan po ang Top 1"
OMG, so I heard it right and I was really surprised.
So my 3 year old little boy is really doing great in his nursery school.
Even he is not particular with reviewing his lessons, more so, learning how to write.
In fact he is the youngest in the class.
One more thing, he is "bulol".
Daddy and mommy are so proud of you, our little baby.
Keep it up and study hard always.

Pin It


4 comments:

  1. Congrats Mommy Gigi! You must be proud of your son and the fact that he's doing good in school means you're raising him right. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment mommy Vance, indeed it feels good that all the efforts bear good fruits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats mommy giay! such a wonderful gift from your child =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladymishel :) indeed I am so glad about it.

    ReplyDelete